Temporary residence permit (RVP) is a confirmation of the right of a foreign citizen or stateless person to temporarily reside in the Russian Federation until obtaining a residence permit. A temporary residence permit allows a foreign citizen to travel abroad on the territory of the Russian Federation for up to 3 years. However, the RVP does not give the right to cross the border; a Russian visa serves for this.
Necessary documents for issuing a RVP:
1. Notarized translation to Russian of a passport, all pages.
2. Notarized translation to Russian of the birth certificate, apostille or legalization – if necessary.
3.Copy of the migration card;
4. 4 photos 3.5 x 4.5 (not colorful, matte);
5. If the foreigner is married to a citizen of the Russian – a copy of the spouse’s passport and a copy of the marriage certificate.
6. Application form for RVP in electronic form (it can be filled in our office).
7. Notarized translation to Russian of a certificate of no criminal record (only for visa countries).
8. Medical certificate.
Please check the cost of the procedure of applying of temporary residence permit with our manager, it depends of the citizenship and the place of birth of the foreign.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org